10 Alfred Hitchcock Quotes
- In feature films the director is God; in documentary films God is the director.
- Self-plagiarism is style.
- A lot of movies are about life, mine are like a slice of cake.
- There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it.
- What is drama but life with the dull bits cut out.
- If it’s a good movie, the sound could go off and the audience would still have a perfectly clear idea of what was going on.
- Actors are cattle.
- I never said all actors are cattle; what I said was all actors should be treated like cattle.
- A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it.
- Always make the audience suffer as much as possible.
First time on World Wide Angle, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!