This is your cinematography “cheat sheet" that includes:
- RED ONE virtual menu navigator that allows you to navigate the RED’s menu system before even approaching the camera.
- Menu search feature lets you locate a particular menu function within the RED’s menu system
- Depth of field calculator with near focus, far focus, and hyperfocal distances for 16mm, 35mm, and RED formats
- Transfer time calculator helps you estimate the amount of time it will take to shuttle files from a source to a destination given your specific configuration
- Storage calculator allows you to estimate the amount of storage required for RED footage
- Time calculator helps you estimate the duration of footage given a particular file size
- Max fps indicator helps you determine the maximum frame-rate/timebase that can be recorded given a particular RED configuration