TCCalc is a powerful time code calculator.
With its two views, horizontal and vertical springboard, you can choose between basic timecode operations,
or more sofisticated operations and features.
TCCalc supports :
- Common timecode calculator operations.
- Division and multiplication by integer.
- Division time code by time code.
- Last operation repeat (ex: 00:00:01 + 00:00:02 = 00:00:03 = 00:00:05 etc.)
- Switching between different frame rates, film gauges and film unit at any time.
- Memory management (clear, set, recall).
- Color historic ribbon.
- Lock current springboard to avoid unwanted switches between horizontal or vertical view.
- Frame rates : NTSC non drop, NTSC drop, Pal, Film, Film drop, custom frame rates [10 , 100]
- Film gauges: 8mm, Super8, 9.5mm, 16mm standard, 16mm 2 perfs, 35mm standard,
- 35mm 2 perfs, 35mm 3 perfs, 35mm 8 perfs, 70mm standard, IMAX.
- Film gauge units : meter and imperial foot.
- Foot formats : feet:inches, feet:frames, feet:decimal.
- Context is saved when quitting.